Sunday, November 14, 2010

dwelling on the future

There are so many different kinds of people in the world. I think that's implied. Some make you angry, some make you happy, some make you depressed, and a few really shine. You end up searching for truth within a bunch of lies that are merely just subjective interpretations of something containing a constantly ignored core truth. I digress. There's no point in even pondering existentialism. Always wanting something better causes you to only concentrate on the future, which is arguably worse than dwelling on the past. With the capability to make the choice to think about past, present, or future, there must be some of all varieties. Unfortunately, lately I have become a shelter for the future. Pre-Reminiscence if you will, preposterous. Laughable yet baffled at life stifling my rotting thoughts. I feel like a boulder at the bottom of a hill. Wouldn't it be so great to be at the top of the hill. Yeah, I'll just dream about the top of the hill. Well, nothing from the sky is going to get me up there. Legwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment